Magnesium capsules contain four different types of magnesium to meet and exceed your daily magnesium requirement with just one capsule. Since most people are magnesium deficient, a daily supplement ensures the body receives what it requires of this essential mineral.
Benefits at a Glance
- Essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions
- Combats widespread magnesium insufficiency
- Supports everything from cardiovascular health to energy metabolism
- Provides 500 mg daily
Magnesium is one of the body’s most important minerals. In fact, it’s essential for over 300 different biochemical reactions in the body.
Magnesium is a major factor in relaxing the smooth muscles within the blood vessels, thereby reducing peripheral vascular resistance and promoting a healthy cardiovascular system. Magnesium also affects circulating levels of norepinephrine and the synthesis of serotonin and nitric oxide.
Magnesium positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for repair and rebuilding. Scientific literature documents the need for a number of minerals, including calcium and magnesium, to help maintain strong, healthy bones.
Moreover, there is evidence that dietary magnesium intake and supplementation improves the metabolic profile. Magnesium has been shown to beneficially impact insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, promote a healthy inflammatory response, support healthy endothelial function, protect against oxidative stress, and more.
Magnesium Caps 500 mg, 100 vegetarian capsules
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, succinate, TRAACS® magnesium lysyl glycinate chelate) 500 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, citric acid.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.