Zinc is an essential mineral that is found throughout the body. While we can get zinc from food, many people do not consume or absorb enough to reap all of its benefits. We developed our Zinc Lozenges to help support healthy immune response and more.
Our Zinc Lozenges formula is based on clinical studies and provides 18.75 mg of zinc as zinc oxide and zinc gluconate.
Zinc Lozenges Benefits
- Offers powerful support for immune health
- Promotes healthy protein synthesis
- Encourages healthy insulin response
- Necessary for the biochemical activity of over 300 essential enzymes
Life Extension Zinc Lozenges Citrus-Orange Flavor 60 Vegetarian Lozenges
Serving Size 1 vegetarian lozenge
Amount Per Serving
Zinc (as zinc oxide, gluconate)
Other ingredients: xylitol, citric acid, maltodextrin, L-leucine, stevia extract, gum arabic, orange flavor, rosemary extract, vegetable stearate.
Dosage and Use
- Dissolve in mouth or chew one (1) lozenge daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.